There are two ways of submitting articles to magazines.
1. The author should volunteer to write an article for your dean's office* and make sure that the text has been entered into the publishing plans submitted to the CP Publishing (does not apply to authors outside the Cracow University of Technology);
2. Editorial article verifies the correct format (guidelines for the preparation of the text can be found in the "Guidelines for preparation for printing");
3. Article is directed to the editor of a scientific series, which marks the two reviewers (one of the Polish, the other foreign).
4. The text is directed to review. Reviewers have 4 weeks to prepare an opinion on the text.
5. Reviews of the article is sent to the author, who within 2 weeks of applied patches and sends the text to the publishers.
6. The magazine is not a technical journal and is published at a time when the notebook to collect at least 10 articles. Texts can also be more, these decisions take scientific editors of the series. Therefore, the author must reckon with the fact that his text will be up to a year from the date of the text in the publication. Inform the Technical Journal Editors.
1.Notebook supervisors should report the planned date of publication and volume to your deanery * and make sure that the text has been entered into the publishing plans submitted to the CP Publishing or to provide funding source print;
2. The names of reviewers and review the form of preparation is determined individually for each notebook;
3. Editorial contact the authors by tutors notebook;
4. Issue pokonferencyjny appears when meeting all planned texts, their design and printing.
* If the text has not been previously reported, the author can publish text, provided a written consent for publishing the dean to fund the publication.
Authors outside the Cracow University of Technology is also encouraged to publish in the Journal. Please contact individual mail or phone.